Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 5, 2010

buenas noches mi amor

I really don't know what I'm going to write,
Maybe I'll start off with things that in my sight.
I just got the feeling that something isn't right,
Well I guess its really a very boring night

Still alive and really cant sleep,
Guess that makes me an insomniac creep.
Still here waiting for my phone to beep,
Though I know youve already fallen asleep

Last night we had a fight and ended up arguing,
Thought we'll make it up by texting till morning.
But youre asleep now and I'm here doin nothing,
Only to realize that it's you that I have been missing.

I'm still awake here and its almost two,
Wanna write a poem just to give you a clue
That my love for you will be forever true;
And this is just my way of saying goodnight to you.

"won't cross these streets until you hold my hand"

No comments:

Post a Comment