Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 5, 2010

ehem ;)


Here I am writing a poem out of a blue
Never thought that i would write one for you
Maybe its my sweet way of giving you a clue
For you to believe that I'm in love with you.


Maybe you feel that things are too fast
Even feel cautious because of each other's past
But later on we'll see if this is just lust,
Or a lifetime love that will never last.


I may not be serious in saying things and stuff,
But i promise, this poem is not just a bluff.
And even things might get sad and rough,
I'll be there to make your day and to make you laugh.


I think I deserve a reward for making this,
And don't complain because that's just the way it is.
Now I expect your heart to be at peace.
As I close my eyes for that much awaited kiss. :*

"won't cross these streets until you hold my hand"

No comments:

Post a Comment