Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

valentine poem :)

Hi honee,  I want to greet you Happy Hearts Day!
And I'm gonna write whatever my mind might say.
So for now forget all of those problems, okay?
Coz we'll gonna celebrate hearts day in our own special way.



No fancy restaurant, not a bouquet of roses, not even a glass of wine,
But spending the whole day with you is just so fine 
Coz for every hearts day I can be your valentine,
In return, please say that you will be forever mine.


So listen carefully to the sound of our heartbeat,
Says that we have the best relationship that no one can ever beat.
And I may not be perfect, I may not be that sweet,
But I'm the best guy alive you will ever meet  ;)


Now i know we always put up a fight, day and night,
Always arguing who is wrong and who is right.
But I assure you,  you'll gonna be my wife so hold on tight,
Coz I wont ever leave,  I'll stay forever in your sight.




"won't cross these streets until you hold my hand"

No comments:

Post a Comment